Visit Prostatitis.org    
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Nov 15, 2018 10:16 am

Reply to topic  [ 16 posts ] 
 23 yrs with prostatitis finally dramatic improvement 

Post 23 yrs with prostatitis finally dramatic improvement
I first got prostatitis in 1994. I have had 4 month long Cipro treatments. And two times I took Penicilian I got myself. I would have limited relief but it always came back hard. I have the total Chronic nonbacterial prostatitis or chronic prostatitis/chronic pelvic pain syndrome thing. I have pain in my upper butt, thigh region and around my naval.

I heard about Colloidal Silver just three months ago. I heard lots of negative things about it. But recently realized that the medical industry is a confused place. Lots of things are not as you might wish it. Things are bad.

I began taking one tsp a day very nervously. I felt no effect for three weeks when suddenly I realized that my prostatitis seemed a lot better. I then began doing much more research on Colloidal Silver and found I was taking a very small dose so I increased it to about 5 tsp a day. I had amazing relief from the pain.

My wife is wonderful and she has for years given me prostate massages to help the pain and get it moving. She has a very good feel for how hard my prostate has been over the last 15 years. She told me tonight that the prostate was totally soft now and had shrunk at least half its previous size. My orgasms are now pain free for the first time in 24 years.

I am still taking the Colloidal Silver and have had zero bad effects from it.

I now have found out that Chronic nonbacterial prostatitis or chronic prostatitis/chronic pelvic pain syndrome is likely caused by Biofilm from the bacteria. Biofilm prevents the antibiotics from getting into the area. Collodial silver attacks the stuff in a different way.

I am using Soverign Silver which I am getting from Amazon.

I also researched Serrapeptase to help break up the biofilm. I ordered it yesterday and if the board allows I will tell you of the success or lack of success with Serrapeptase

I am excited for first time in long time. The infection is getting hammered. I am almost totally pain free.

Good luck

Sun Jul 15, 2018 3:34 am

Post Re: 23 yrs with prostatitis finally dramatic improvement
Interesting post! I don't want too make you disappointed. But most likely the Colloidal Silver is boosting your immune system. Thats why you feel better. Most people with an inflamed prostate gets much better when they take products that boost their immune system. Or when they take products that lower the white blood cells in the prostate. But I'm happy to hear that you are better!

Sun Jul 15, 2018 8:23 pm

Okay I got the Serrapeptase two days ago. I am taking about three pills of 40,000 SU three times a day. I thought my prostate was perhaps clear but I am still having pain behind my right testicle and in my midsection. The serrapeptase began to make my right testicle kind of warm to the touch and I had a constant feeling of pressure there. I can also tell the pain in my midsection is reacting also.

I will describe how the infection feels in my midsection and testicle and a spot high up on my right buttocks. It feels like when you get a bad cold and your ears are stopped up. And you move your head or blow your nose and you feel a warm running sensation in your ear canal. Okay that is how my midsection and testicles feel on Serrapeptase. I can tell easily that they are having a reaction in my prostatitis. This feeling of things squishing around is not usual. Only when I have begun taking antibiotics. So I can really tell something is going on for real.

I am still taking about 5 tsp of Collodial Silver a day. One Tsp at a time every two or three hours that I am awake.

Okay I am about to describe some more detailed stuff so if your squeemish stop reading.

To release the pressure on my right testicle I decided to masturbate a little while ago. Not having had an orgasim in the last two days. I am having no pain in the prostate but as I said still some pain in the right testicle. I used a massage machine for a good 40 minutes going real slow because I was mainly trying to vibrate the testicle and release the pressure. Upon orgasim I had some pain......but not as bad as normal a few months ago. I tested the semen two ways that I have been doing over the years. I check it for stickiness and odor. When I was feeling lots of prostate pain it would be very sticky and have an odor like a mushroom. The semen was more sticky than it has been the last month. So I think some blockage in the right testicle opened up and some of the infected fluid got out. It also had a rather different smell. The usual smell of mushroom was actually worse than months ago and even the last week or so just on colloidal silver. It had a rather unpleasant odor that maybe was mushroom but just unpleasant and a little dank. So I am rather certain some blockage area came out.

My pain in the midsection is better but I have those odd squishy feelings when I press around. This has always happened when I took antibiotics. And I am not taking any antibiotics.

The Colloidal Silver is really having an antibiotic effect but I think the serrapeptase is boosting this effect.

Wed Jul 18, 2018 2:43 pm

The Colloidal Silver and the Serrapeptase are working wonders on my Chronic Prostatitis and Lower Ab Pain. I feel pretty great today. Very little pain.

The Serrapeptase is knocking down the biofilm the bacteria is hiding behind and the Colloidal Silver is hammering the infection. Together they are wonderful. I even have less joint pain.

Fri Jul 20, 2018 7:57 pm

Still taking about 3 tsp of colloidal silver and taking about three 120 spu serrapeptase. My prostate seems totally clear. Very little pain anymore just a small amount behind right testicle. No real pain in mid section at all. The spot on my right buttock has softened and is cleared.

Honestly I am amazed. I hope some other people who are desperate will look into Colloidal Silver and Serrapeptase.

I only heard about them recently and I am amazed that over the counter stuff can do such a great job for me.

I am going to get my wife to write up how the prostate feels now as compared to how it has felt off and on over the last ten or so years.

Fri Aug 03, 2018 10:40 am

Gurgi,

I am from Paris, so please excuse any errors.
I am very interested in your experience.

I've suffered from so called "non bacterial prostatitis" since 2011.
It's a long time ago !

No real bacteria was flushed out at tests, but my Laboratory Technician always founds a lot of biofilms after each prostate massage.
I am sure that biofilms play a key role in our conditions.
In my case, I think my biofilms could be made up of (at least) 3 pathogens : gonococcus, enteroccocus faecalis and staphylococcus aureus.

Have some pathogens ever been detected in your biofilms ?

So I should be happy to discuss with you.
Let me know if you agree.

Gurgi wrote:
Still taking about 3 tsp of colloidal silver and taking about three 120 spu serrapeptase. My prostate seems totally clear. Very little pain anymore just a small amount behind right testicle. No real pain in mid section at all. The spot on my right buttock has softened and is cleared.

Honestly I am amazed. I hope some other people who are desperate will look into Colloidal Silver and Serrapeptase.

I only heard about them recently and I am amazed that over the counter stuff can do such a great job for me.

I am going to get my wife to write up how the prostate feels now as compared to how it has felt off and on over the last ten or so years.

Sat Aug 04, 2018 11:45 am

Gurgi,

What were your bacterias ? (if there were any)
Did you perform a prostate MRI ?

Regards

Sun Aug 05, 2018 10:59 am

Gurgi
Did you have urgency/frequency or just pain?

Sun Aug 05, 2018 4:34 pm

I don't have any urgency (urinary)
I have a lot of pain here :
1/ perineum (heaviness sensation)
2/ genitals (especially into right test, itchings and burning)
3/ pubic bone
4/ lower abdomen
5/ lower back
6/ chronic fatigue and malaise

dom_hend wrote:
Gurgi
Did you have urgency/frequency or just pain?

Mon Aug 06, 2018 3:36 am

I have not had a recent doctor exam to find what bacteria or fungus was responsible. I honestly think it could be multiple pathogens.

I am still on Colloidal Silver and Serrapeptase. I have reduced serrapeptase to about 2-3 120,000 spu. so about 360,000 a day.

I had all your symptoms. Your list of pain sites seems to match mine almost exactly. Even odd pain in back near spine on a rib that I thought was arthritis. But it was responding to serrapeptase and the pain there is gone. The pain in right upper butt cheek is almost totally gone. My wife says she has hard time even making sure she has found the prostate now. It has reduced size from what she said felt like it was almost an alvacado size to a small walnut size. She promises me she will write up a page on it soon. She writes wonderfully compared to me. She also has been the one to feel the prostate over the last 10-12 years.

I still have minor pain behind right testicle and some pain below balls about the anus. But the amount of pain level is dramatically lower.

I do feel the serrapeptase is responsible for a LOT of pain relief.

I used to have pain and a sensation of fluids moving around my testicles and lower abodmen all the time. Last two weeks I can not feel these sensations that I used to call "squishies".

MY wife is taking a very small dose of both silver and serrapeptase for her own pain and has reported some joint relief.

Sat Aug 11, 2018 1:27 am

Dom.... I had pain going to bathroom four or five times a night. But that was mainly when I first got it in 1990's it had gotten somewhat better on its own. But the pain just kept increasing. Mainly in Prostate. right testicle, behind right testicle, lower back right butt cheek, and a spot a inch behind my belly button on right side.

Sat Aug 11, 2018 1:31 am

Anyone else tried this.
I try and order Serrapeptase and will see if it goes thru customs. They are real picky these days.

Thu Aug 16, 2018 2:59 pm

Any updates from anyone using the silver or serrapeptase?

Fri Nov 09, 2018 3:51 am

+++ for Serrapeptase.

Too soon to write a thesis but, unless I am dreaming, it is a phenomenal supplement for CBP. Other significant health benefits experienced too - truly remarkable in my short experience.

This enzyme could radically reduce your prostatitis discomfort.

Google it. Buy it. Try it.

Take on empty stomach. Fast for another hour.

Just do it

Sat Nov 10, 2018 6:02 pm

Perin did you really try it? I hope you are having wonderful results. It is because of the bio film that our bodies can not fight the infection. Serrapeptase destroys the biofilm and we can kill it ourselves.

I am using Colloidial silver also. It really is amazing. I just hope others do it. I have gone up to one million spu a day and have had little side effects but have had amazing relief from pain.

Write more. I want to know how you are doing.

It is our obligation to tell others. The doctors will not help us for reasons that are odd. But we need to word of mouth help each other.

Good luck.

Sun Nov 11, 2018 4:18 am

PerinUK wrote:
+++ for Serrapeptase.

Too soon to write a thesis but, unless I am dreaming, it is a phenomenal supplement for CBP. Other significant health benefits experienced too - truly remarkable in my short experience.

This enzyme could radically reduce your prostatitis discomfort.

Google it. Buy it. Try it.

Take on empty stomach. Fast for another hour.

Just do it

Thank god someone is trying it also. It is amazing. The whole trick is the bio film the infection is hiding behind. Keep us informed. More word of mouth is needed. Thank you for telling us.

Sun Nov 11, 2018 4:22 am
Reply to topic   [ 16 posts ]