Visit Prostatitis.org    
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Sep 22, 2018 8:25 pm

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 Prostatitis come back after hemorrhoid chinese pill, help! 

Post Prostatitis come back after hemorrhoid chinese pill, help!
So, i first going to to doctor at about 7th or 8th september 2016, the story with the doctor is the same with you guys, levofloxacin ad stuff

so skip to march 2018, i already cured my prostatitis by taking vitamin d3, vitamin k2, and magnesium malate, (and some probiotics probaby works too)

but i have some blood in my stool ( maybe eating too much pepper) and i took Fargelin, this is a chinese pill for hemorrhoid and BOOM up until this day i still have pain in pelvic and perineum when sitting again,

i remember took this around end of august 2016 right before i go to the doctor, in that time i NEVER thought that fargelin is the cause of my prostatitis,

the ingredients of this pills are :

Rhizoma Coptidis
Gallachinensis
Radixnotoginseng
Pericarpiumgranati
Succinum

sigh, i am good for a couple of months, and then it comes back again

any thought about this? maybe some of you have the same experience with this pill, and maybe found another thing that works after you took the pill????

i am started to find a girlfriend after i am cured, a new life, but suddenly this comes back, and i don't know what to do

today is my birthday and i am just 24.....

really appreciate if you guys have something to advice or probably just some thoughts and hypothesis i really appreciate it

thank you so much....

Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:34 pm

Post Re: Prostatitis come back after hemorrhoid chinese pill, hel
Never heard of any of those things, maybe your better asking a TCM doctor... Herbs can be tricky as they can make things worse sometimes, perhaps the best thing to do is just eat a good clean diet and wait for it to go away. I triggered my prostatitis with herbs about 4 years ago that was before when I didn't know much about them and I just got some fairly random pills from a store in India one time. It's more likely you'll do damage if your not properly educated/ informed.

Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:26 am

so before that herb you don't have any prostatitis??

anything worked for you after taking that herb that caused your prostatitis?

anyway thanks for your response mate....

Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:04 am

No, before that I had no prostatitis. Homeopathy worked for me.

Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:43 pm

There are a bunch of different types of fargelin. One or two of the ingredients you listed are in several that I saw online. If I were you, I would look further into the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th ones you listed, especially the ginseng. There are a wide array of ginseng, and that one may not even be an actual ginseng. Even if it is, ginseng is well-known for increasing energy and its healing properties, but you rarely ever hear about its potential side effects or how it works.

Tue Apr 17, 2018 3:56 pm
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]