Visit Prostatitis.org    
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Jun 24, 2018 12:12 am

Reply to topic  [ 16 posts ] 
 pus came out of penis after massage - symptoms got better 

Post pus came out of penis after massage - symptoms got better
Hi dear fellow sufferers,

Something interesting happened to me last sunday. I received a prostate massage from my uro (hurt like hell) the other week and also I've been eating Chinese Kai Kit Wan pills for about two weeks now. So, last sunday I was taking a dump and after squeezing out a nice turd, out of my dick came some clear prostate secretion and also a thick, yellow lump of semen/puss/whatever. It had a consistency of thick, wobbly jelly and it was sickly yellow. I immediately figured out this might mean something and sure enough it did! My symptoms alleviated right away and since then it has stayed that way.

Now I actually feel that my bladder empties after urinating, I have to pee slightly less often, I don't have occasional burning in my perineum anymore and stream might be marginally stronger. I still have maddening irritation in my penis/urethra 24/7 and I still have to pee way too often. Things are not good yet but it's a start!

So this brings up questions. Was it the massage that set the gunk in my system in motion or are the Kai Kit Wan pills actually doing something? Or is it both? Is this proof that some cases of CP/CPPS can actually be attributed to infection/bacteria/blockage in the prostate and other "pipes" down there, and that prostate massage is not mumbo jumbo? To me it strongly points that way and my uro (and a book I read) agrees. He says that the leading theory is that there is pressure in the prostate, which causes the symptoms. He didn't specify what causes the pressure but it looks to me it was the pus that came out. He said massage is a viable therapy and he also mentioned that when taking some sample (can't remember what it's called) from prostate with a needle, some men get immediate relief because apparently the pressure is relieved.

I'm going for a second massage next monday and fingers crossed we see more results. I've been reading about Dr. Pavlos Georgiadis in Greece who claims he can cure prostatitis with rigorous massage, antibiotics and, if necessary, antibiotic injections to prostate. I'm seeing some similarities here between what my uro said regarding massage and injections, though he never mentioned antibiotics. I'm starting to believe that Dr. Georgiadis - or anyone who gives similar treatment - might be able to treat this. What this confirms to me anyway is that a) it's not entirely a muscle issue and b) it's definitely not a psychological issue (which some claim it to be, I never believed in it though).

Why I'm more interested in Georgiadis than my local uro is that he is half cheaper (because cheaper country) and he can actually massage often enough (my uro can only do it once a week) and also he seems to have a more extensive treatment and lots of good reviews.

If anyone has any similar experiences and especially if you've visited Dr. Georgiadis or know of someone who has, please share your thoughts!

Thanks!

Wed Mar 07, 2018 1:46 pm

Post Re: pus came out of penis after massage - symptoms got bette
Here's some background info:

-Had prostatitis for ~2 years
-All tests (urine, blood, semen) negative so far
-Tried Cipro, Lymecycline and Zithro (no results)
-Tried self-massage with a sex toy. HUGE MISTAKE!! DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT!! I was in severe pain for 2-3 months afterwards.
-Tender prostate on palpation
-Amphetamine makes symptoms A LOT worse. Don't try.
-Noticed first symptoms pretty soon after meeting ex-girlfriend. I don't quite remember if we had had sex before symptoms appeared. I have a vague idea she had given me a BJ but I could be wrong.
-I've had chlamydia 3 times, e.coli UTI once and I have HPV (Human papilloma virus)
-I also have Slight scoliosis and my hip seems to be twisting more to the right (could be just due to inactivity)
-Many one night stands with and w/o condom

Wed Mar 07, 2018 5:16 pm

Sounds logical to me. It's a shame that I haven't found any urologist where I live who performs prostate massages.

Wed Mar 07, 2018 5:19 pm

Did you read this yet?

http://prostatitis.org/redirect.php?lin ... torlu.html

or have you heard of Dr. Song's Clinic?

http://prostatitis.org/redirect.php?lin ... troduction

I had perineum pain for a long time, and rarely any pain in my urethra. During the time I was trying a few things, I started getting urethral pain (when I had it before was after going to the bathroom usually), and during and after physical therapy (myofascial trigger point plus stretching/yoga exercises and stationary bike), I had urethral pain more often. My theory is that whether my case is bacterial or non-bacterial, the physical therapy and moreso the stretching/exercises increased the pressure in my prostate and urethra resulting in more frequent and intense urethral pain. I think there's a connection between the buildup of calcified prostatic material and the pain itself. So it's probable that the therapy and exercise is not the primary cause. If you consider why surgeons use anesthetic, then you'll most likely know what I'm getting at. The problem with prostate massage, I think, is the prostate is still abnormally disrupted, and is not prepared to adapt to the post-effects and returning problems after the procedure. A simple, sterile, and local injection that drains the material that's built up is successful because it doesn't further add pressure or trauma to the prostate. It's similar to getting a shot in the arm. The cause of lower libido, reduced urine stream power, more frequent urge to pee, urge not felt in the bladder, and other physiological problems most often associated with prostatitis is, in part, the lack of proper blood flow and chemical/neural signaling to the prostate/pelvis. Muscles are involved, but they're not the source of the cause. The "it's all in your head" notion is merely that, a notion, based in a presumption that is schooled by the placebo rhetoric of trial-based studies and the popular reference to anxiety-induced psychosomaticism. It's not that I think psychosomatic isn't ever the case, but I certainly think it doesn't have the significance and validity it is purported to have with regard to my chronic prostatitis / CPPS.

Thu Mar 08, 2018 12:20 pm

Presto, I have read them and at first I was kind of optimistic and excited about this clinic but the more I researched, the more skeptical I became. I've heard that people have gotten hepatitis C there, that their symptoms actually got worse after visiting, that the clinic has poor hygiene in general, and that Dr. Song actually was sued by some patients and the clinic closed by local authorities. Also I sent them my medical information via the form in their website and received no answer what so ever. That "Allan from Australia" guy giving a testimony about the treatment is obviously reading from paper which makes the whole thing seem like a scam.

With the information I have - no thanks, not going there.

Thu Mar 08, 2018 10:41 pm

Do you or anyone know if there's a place in the U.S. that does similar injections?

Sat Mar 10, 2018 10:40 am

Presto423 there are Dr's Attila Toth and Duke Bahn. They both advertise injections.

Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:40 pm

Thanks. I understand how you could be skeptical / suspicious. A post I read regarding the hep C allegation was that his clinic was reviewed and no unsafe/unsanitary practices or things were found. Song is also not the only doctor doing unblocking injections in China. But there's the problem of expense and time. Have you looked into phage therapy?

Thu Mar 15, 2018 10:40 am

Its more the stories of people getting a lot worse or not getting better that concern me about the China clinic thing, plus its a huge investment of money. It's a bit like spending loads of money to get your prostate removed, then finding it didn't work or caused other problems. Also Dr Bahn and Dr Toth, most people report no lasting benefit, some people get a lot worse, and it costs a fortune. The stories some of these people put on their websites are the stories where things worked and are probably in the minority.

Fri Mar 16, 2018 1:41 pm

chris85 wrote:
Its more the stories of people getting a lot worse or not getting better that concern me about the China clinic thing, plus its a huge investment of money. It's a bit like spending loads of money to get your prostate removed, then finding it didn't work or caused other problems. Also Dr Bahn and Dr Toth, most people report no lasting benefit, some people get a lot worse, and it costs a fortune. The stories some of these people put on their websites are the stories where things worked and are probably in the minority.

It could also be the other way around that the majority have gotten relief from injections and it's the few unlucky ones who got bad results. Statistically speaking, injections usually have 50%-70% success rate. So you do the math.

Sat Mar 24, 2018 8:58 pm

Hold on, where are you getting these numbers from? And which kind of injections are we talking about? Injections can mean a great number of things so you need to be specific. Do you have data from the China clinic?

By minority I was just speculating about Krongrads website, not really anything else. There was no clinical trial published as far as I am aware...

Sun Mar 25, 2018 3:43 am

I don't know statistics for all cases, but the clinic's web site says success rates are in the 90 percents. Same with Dr. Lu, who has a testimonial on this site, Prostatitis Foundation. There is one other doctor in China who does the injections, and his name is on this site too. Aside from percentage success, I think hepatitis C could be contracted via other means from attempts to treat Prostatitis/CPPS, including pelvic floor physiotherapy. But you have a point about the financial cost. It's also about a month's stay in a foreign country, which in my case would be awesome.

I think that the worst one could do is try.

Sun Mar 25, 2018 10:01 am

I wouldn't believe any Chinese website selling a cure or 'success' for 90% of people, for thousands of pounds.

I can't be bothered to argue, try searching in this forum and the other prostatitis forums, I have heard bad stuff about the China clinic. Not just hep B.....

Sun Mar 25, 2018 12:07 pm

chris85 wrote:
Hold on, where are you getting these numbers from? And which kind of injections are we talking about? Injections can mean a great number of things so you need to be specific. Do you have data from the China clinic?

By minority I was just speculating about Krongrads website, not really anything else. There was no clinical trial published as far as I am aware...

Here's an article about injections http://prostatitis.org/redirect.php?lin ... ostatitis/

Tue Mar 27, 2018 12:07 am

Are there doctors who do intramuscular injections? The ultrasound for guidance of the needle may be the cause of relapse and/or pain. Why are there so few studies about alternative approaches??

Tue Mar 27, 2018 11:49 am

Why are there so few studies about alternative approaches??

Because so few of them are any help

Tue Mar 27, 2018 10:51 pm
Reply to topic   [ 16 posts ]