Visit Prostatitis.org    
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Oct 20, 2018 4:29 am

Reply to topic  [ 501 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next
 My story, chronic prostatitis associated with weak orgasms 

Post Re: My story, chronic prostatitis associated with weak orgas
Have you ever had a pcr test? PCR tests the dna of the bacteria in your system and from what i heard it's really accurate. I think they can tell you which antibiotics the bacteria responds to. Not sure if that's the same test that you did with your urologist. As for supplements, I've read on the natmedtalk forum that quercetin combined with bromelain helps the prostate absorb antibiotics better and garlic supplements that contains 100% stabilized allicin helps to break up the biofilms of the bacteria (if there are any) so that the antibiotics can work better. I think there was a guy who claimed he got cured from his prostatitis from using the supplement regimen mentioned. He had chronic prostatitis for 6 years before he got cured. Let me see if I can find the exact doses and supplements he took.

Found it. Here's his exact words from the natmedtalk forum. His username is 'iwillbecured'.

Things you could try:

Antibiotics
Doxycycline 2-3 months followed by trimethoprim for an additional 2 months. (apply only if both result in symptom relief).

Bromelain Take with the antibiotics to enhance absorption. Studies show that bromelain enhances antibiotics to clear infection. Tissue concentrations of various antibiotics such as tetracycline can be significantly higher. It's believed that bromelain somehow allows tissues to become more permeable? Bromelain also breaks down fibrin and this is an essential part of biofilms. When taking bromelain you might get an flare up of symptoms because bromlain is causing the immune system to become aware of the bacteria that were inside the biofilm.

""Bromelain, in combination with trypsin (another enzyme), may enhance the effect of antibiotics in people with a urinary tract infection (UTI). In a double-blind study, 100% of people who received bromelain/trypsin in combination with antibiotics had a resolution of their UTIs, compared to only 46% of those who received antibiotics alone."
Mori S, Ojima Y, Hirose T, et al. The clinical effect of proteolytic enzyme containing bromelain and trypsin on urinary tract infection evaluated by double blind method. Acta Obstet GynaecolJpn 1972;19:147-53.

I highly recommend reading this: http://prostatitis.org/redirect.php?lin ... p?i=959230 it contains lots of scientific references.

Other sysemtic enzymes such as nattokinase, serrapeptase (google these). These are very important to include when trying to treat infections with or without antibiotics

[Studies on the distributions of antibiotics in the oral tissues: Experimental staphylococcal infection in rats, and effect of serratiopeptidase on the distributions of antibiotics (author's transl)] PMID: 7001087

Augmentation by serrapeptase of tissue permeation by cefotiam PMID: 3525882

(you can google that PMID and the study will show.)

Quercetin - A powerful anti-inflammatory and has been established as providing good relief for those who have prostatitis. The mechanisms by how it works are still not clear in cases of prostatitis. Quercetin also helps boost the immune system under stress.

Lactoferrin (stops new biofilms from forming and is an important part ofthe innate immune system. Elevated levels of lactoferrin are found in prostatitis and the elevated levels are caused bt infection. Read on Lactoferrin and biofilms. Instant whey protein concentrate has lactoferrin. Whey protein is generally good for the immune system.

Stretching and yoga. For some people, tightening of the muscles might be an issue. I had this early on in 2009 and it felt like I had a golf ball in there. I've never had this sensation since working on this.

Probiotics - prevent yeast infection and stop the overgrowth of bad bacteria

Allicin. It is the main active component of galric and does work in-vivo, but because of the concentrations reaching the site of infection, it could take months to work. Initial improvement is to be expected but don't be surprised if symptoms come back. As I've already explained, allicin is able to block quorum sensing and allow the immune system to 'detect' the bacteria and fight it. You should expect a cycle of improvement and worsening. Being consistent is the main thing. No need to go overbored either, I think 4-5 capsules per day max should be enough. Allicin with antibiotics is likely to work a lot better though... It was only when I added allicin that I noticed the biggest improvement.

From the studies below you can see how garlic extract work to kill infections. It not only kills bacteria, it also allow the immune system to detect the bacteria so it can attack it. This does result in a higher degree of inflammation at first (consistent with what I'm saying about getting worse before you get better). You can see images of how in the persence of garlic the white blood cells are able to penetrate the biofilm.

Garlic blocks quorum sensing and attenuates the virulence of Pseudomonas aeruginosa.
Abstract
Oral treatment with garlic significantly lowered renal bacterial counts and protected mouse kidney from tissue destruction. In vitro data showed decreased elaboration of virulence factors and reduced production of quorum-sensing signals by P. aeruginosa in the presence of fresh garlic extract. The results suggest that decreased virulence of P. aeruginosa in garlic-fed mice can be attributed to the quorum-sensing inhibitory property of garlic. This might have contributed towards reduced production of virulence factors, as seen in vitro.
http://prostatitis.org/redirect.php?lin ... d/19878318
Garlic blocks quorum sensing and promotes rapid clearing of pulmonary Pseudomonas aeruginosa infections

The opportunistic human pathogen Pseudomonas aeruginosa is the predominant micro-organism of chronic lung infections in cystic fibrosis patients. P. aeruginosa colonizes the lungs by forming biofilm microcolonies throughout the lung. Quorum sensing (QS) renders the biofilm bacteria highly tolerant to otherwise lethal doses of antibiotics, and protects against the bactericidal activity of polymorphonuclear leukocytes (PMNs). It has been previously demonstrated that QS is inhibited by garlic extract. In this study, the synergistic effects of garlic and tobramycin, and PMNs activities have been evaluated. P. aeruginosa was grown in vitro in continuous-culture once-through flow chambers with and without garlic extract. The garlic-treated biofilms were susceptible to both tobramycin and PMN grazing. Furthermore, the PMNs showed an increase in respiratory burst activation, when incubated with the garlic-treated biofilm. Garlic extract was administered as treatment for a mouse pulmonary infection model. Mice were treated with garlic extract or placebo for 7 days, with the initial 2 days being prophylactic before P. aeruginosa was instilled in the left lung of the mice. Bacteriology, mortality, histopathology and cytokine production were used as indicators. The garlic treatment initially provoked a higher degree of inflammation, and significantly improved clearing of the infecting bacteria. The results indicate that a QS-inhibitory extract of garlic renders P. aeruginosa sensitive to tobramycin, respiratory burst and phagocytosis by PMNs, as well as leading to an improved outcome of pulmonary infections.
http://prostatitis.org/redirect.php?lin ... 51/12/3873

Other things Saw Palmetto, Curcumin, Green tea extract (EGCG), Lycopene, Ginger, lots of sleep (try melatonin if sleep is bad), eat healthy (green smoothies are good!).

Expect recovery to be up an down. I spoke to a friend who has prostatitis and he noticed worsening of symptoms after adding systemic enzymes, especially bromelain. This was expected because of how it works. And yes, they are bioavailable when taken on an empty stomach.

Start researching. Biofilms.

Edit: You might notice some things during treatment phase:

- You start to improve and then you relapse
- Your semen might turn slightly yellow and thicker with what looks like gel like substance
- Prostate might temporarily swell for a few days and then settle
- low fever and/or nightsweats every 2-4 weeks that will last a few days
- You start having more bad days as first and then more good days near the end of treatment

During the healing stages you might find you notice some things like:
- Morning erections come back
- Stronger erections
- Libido comes back
- Better ejaculation
- No toilet trips in the night
- Stronger uinary stream
- Sit for longer periods (but don't push it! The prostate can take months to heal)
- Wondering why haven't I needed to take a pee for the last 5 hours? lol!
- An itiching sensation within the penis and prostate (like when a cut is healing on your skin)
- White / clear ejaculations rather than yellow
- No pain
- Brain fog you never realised you had goes away.

If you're having flare ups during treatment, try not to look at it as a bad thing unless it's not settling after 1-2 weeks. The whole idea with fighting biofilm infections is to allow your immune system to detect the bacteria, which will cause increased symptoms for a period of time. The guys here that I would want to encourage try antibiotic treatment again are those with previous documented UTI's.

Every 12 hours:
-Antibiotic that works for your bacteria
-Quercetin 500mg with Bromelain 200mg
AllicinMax or Allimax 2 capsules (garlic supplement that contains 100% stabilized allicin)
Drink a cup of green tea

And here's the prostatitis thread on the natmedtalk forum where I got all this information from. http://prostatitis.org/redirect.php?lin ... 005&page=7
I think that thread has a lot of good information about supplements for prostatitis.

Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:02 am

I don't know exactly what test they do, but every time I have done an urine/semen test they have made an antibiogram. They give me an antibiotic which appears as effective against the detected bacteria(s) but there is no effect so they are missing something. The biofilm theory makes sense to me but no one doctor has told me anything about it and if I bring the issue out they don't take it seriously.

The problem with antibiotics is that I'm scared to take them again. I got tremblings in the body which fluctuates, that today haven't disappeared yet. Specially the two months of Trimethoprim/sulfamethoxazole made me very sick and I had tremblings in the body specially in dream time. It really felt like some kind of influenza. They are dangerous drugs, indeed.

I think that there must be a safe way to break the biofilms and clean the infection but the doctors don't look like they are doing full deep research about it.

These days I got depressed reading that kind of stuff about chronic prostatitis because they seem to be testing random things that simply don't work. I have never found nothing that makes my symptoms a little mild, nothing. They are all stabs in the dark. I feel like trapped in an echo chamber when I read things about science in the internet. It's all for money and not for knowledge, that is what I feel. I think that they are looking at the issue with a lot of bias.

When I feel better with this deep depression and anxiety I will go to another urologist and see if he can perform the prostate drainage. I'm quite sure that if I do another culture the bacteria will appear again. This feels like an "asleep" chronic infection.

Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:37 pm

The supplements mentioned in my previous post could possibly break biofilms (quecertin combined with bromelain and garlic supplement that contains 100% stabilized allicin). I think it's worth a shot to try it out

Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:07 pm

Without antibiotics?

Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:46 pm

It's better to take it with antibiotics since those supplements make antibiotics penetrate the prostate better and make the antibiotics more effective, but you can take those supplements without taking antibiotics. It should still help. The chemical Allicin in garlic has antibacterial effects and can break down biofilms, and it is natural so shouldn't have any side effects. Just remember to get 100% stabilized allicin, like from the brand AllicinMax or Allimax. 2-4 capsules of Allicinmax or Allimax, Add that with quercetin 500 mg combined with bromelain 200mg 2-3 times a day. (make sure you get the brand that contains both quercetin and bromelain together) But like the 'iwillbecured' guy said, when you're taking those supplements, it could break down the biofilms of the bacteria which makes your immune system be able to detect and attack those bacteria and your symptoms could flare up (which is a good sign that it's working). So symptoms should get worse before it gets better according to what that guy said. There's a few more supplements he mentioned in my earlier post but I don't know if those help or not but the main ones are allicinmax, quercetin and bromelain. And I think using these supplements combined with prostate draining would definitely be a lot more effective than taking the supplements alone.

Sat Jan 13, 2018 5:36 pm

Have you tested them? It would be interesting that persons with similar symptoms test them and share here the results. I'll ask in the herbalist about these three: querecetin, bromelain and allicin.

We need to do tests by ourselves.

Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:05 pm

No, i haven't tested them because instead of spending money on those supplements (they're kind of expensive, at least the allicinmax is if you're taking 2 capsules 3 times a day), I'm planning on saving money to go back to Georgia (not the one in the U.S., it's in Eastern Europe) for another round of phage therapy, this time at the legitimate place that offers it (George Eliava Institute also known as Eliava Phage Therapy). Those supplements that I mentioned probably might not cure me, or you, especially if you don't combine it with an antibiotic. I think those supplements just help improve symptoms and maintain but doesn't actually cure. The guy that got cured from the supplements was the only guy that got cured from it. The way I see it, if I want to maintain the symptoms I need to keep on buying those supplements indefinitely. I rather save money and spend a lot of money on an actual cure so that I don't have to deal with this disease ever again instead of constantly buying supplements just to maintain my symptoms. And in my opinion the safest and most effective way to actually cure this condition for good is phage therapy combined with prostate massage therapy. That's why I been preaching it on this forum constantly because I know that it works, it just makes sense.

Those supplements does work for other people that have tried it on the natmedtalk forum. That guy posted his supplement regimen and other people with prostatitis tried it and it helped some people but didn't help others.

Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:35 pm

I would like to go there also but I have no job and I'm too short of money. I'm not getting support from anybody, no family support (neither psychological, neither economical). In fact, they say that I'm an "hypochondriac" when I talk about this, it's that kind of abusive technique named in psychology gas-lighting. That makes the whole issue more depressing.

I think I'm going to give those supplements a try for now.

Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:09 pm

Chavalote wrote:
I tested both an antifungal drug (I think it was fluconazole if I don't remember bad) and antibiotics for SIBO. That was more than a year ago. I also tried antiparasites drugs. I have tested a lot of things in desperation with the help of my general doctor, who agreed to prescribe them to me because those are not too dangerous drugs if taked for short periods.

I have read that the enterococcus faecalis can be very resistant and stubborn and I'm suspecting that I have some kind of biofilm that has been there for years, very difficult to remove. I don't want to think so, because that is difficult to treat, but looks like logical to me

Those drugs are powerful. My Naturopathic doctor didn't even suggest I take those until after doing a breath-test and stool test to see if I have any evidence of SIBO or unexpected bacteria or DNA markers in the stool. And only then will I be trying fluconazole. But sounds like you've already been down that route, so likely no intestinal fungus or bacteria in your case.

Have you actually been tested positive for bacteria from your Expressed Prostatic Fluid or urine or anything? It's really not great to keep taking antibiotics without a clear goal of what you are killing and when you have killed it (so you can stop). If you're regularly getting positive test results, despite all the antibiotics, I would say the biofilm theory is what I would pursue next, too.

Past Treatments: 6x Heparin bladder Injection. Elmiron (2x daily), Meriva Curcumin (500mg 2x daily), Physio (good!), Vistaril, Uro Prostate Massage (helpful!), Flower Pollen, Antibiotics (for about a month),

Mon Jan 15, 2018 3:19 pm

I have tested positive with urine and semen several times (mainly enterococcus faecalis, but another bacterias also). The last two times I got a culture done it appeared as negative so I leaved but I suspect that the bacterias are still there. Other times I have tested "negative" also so I think that they were false negatives. I'm thinking about going to another urologist to see if he can drain the prostate fluid to do a more accurate culture but it will be hard to find here, where I live.

Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:11 pm

Chavalote wrote:
I have tested positive with urine and semen several times (mainly enterococcus faecalis, but another bacterias also). The last two times I got a culture done it appeared as negative so I leaved but I suspect that the bacterias are still there. Other times I have tested "negative" also so I think that they were false negatives. I'm thinking about going to another urologist to see if he can drain the prostate fluid to do a more accurate culture but it will be hard to find here, where I live.

Chav, have you tried N-A-C / NAC? Read here where Biofilms are discussed. I have not tried it but may try it this year.
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1663

Past Treatments: 6x Heparin bladder Injection. Elmiron (2x daily), Meriva Curcumin (500mg 2x daily), Physio (good!), Vistaril, Uro Prostate Massage (helpful!), Flower Pollen, Antibiotics (for about a month),

Tue Jan 16, 2018 1:45 pm

I have not tried that yet but I mistrust things with those chemical names. Isn't that for the so called non-bacterial prostatitis?

Tue Jan 16, 2018 2:41 pm

I mostly agree with Chavalote, I don't trust most chemical supplements, they are recent inventions and who knows what they do long term. It doesn't seem very natural to me, but, if you find something that works then good 4 u. I've found a lot of chemical supps gave me insomnia because they tend to be highly concentrated (quercetin, b12, b1, R-ala, magnesium all did this to me). I've found herbs to be more gentle, didn't get the insomnia except once, when I tried a 4x a day dosage.

Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:50 pm

The problem with herbs is that almost in all cases we can get the real thing. They make supplements with them because they are on the religion of materialism. The tribes that solve health problems with herbs has always said that we must eat the plant.

I'm quite sure that a lot of things that I have tested in supplement format would had work better if I had took the plant. It's not the same taking an alive lettuce than taking "lettuce powder". Why it would be different in the case of medicinal plants?

For example, I took maca powder and it didn't do anything for my libido but I wonder what would happen if I eat the real tuber daily, like potatoes.

I feel like inside an echo chamber with the western modern science. There must be a lot of stuff there that would work for this condition and we don't know.

Can you believe that here, in Spain, I can't test the yohimbe, which is known for rising the libido, because it's "illegal" here?

Being on a annoying and frustrating chronic condition is sad but it turns also irritating when you see that you can't cure it just because there are a lot of lies and economical interests hiding a lot of useful treatments.

This condition is one of the things that had made me mistrust the western modern science. Now I'm on a situation where I would rather trust a shaman from a random tribe to cure this. At least they don't do it for money.

Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:51 pm

Chavalote wrote:
I have not tried that yet but I mistrust things with those chemical names. Isn't that for the so called non-bacterial prostatitis?

As the link says, and I stated, the post explains that it was used to penetrate Biofilms which would be related to bacterial prostatitis.
"So called non-bacterial" - which is what I and most others have. Not "so called".

chris85 wrote:
I don't trust most chemical supplements, they are recent inventions

Chavalote wrote:
I mistrust things with those chemical names

I find it very fascinating when people are fine taking antibiotics, but really apprehensive about taking a "chemical". It's not derived from plastic... it's an amino acid. Your body is full of these "chemicals". Anyway, good to know you haven't yet tried this.

Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:42 pm

Fantom,

I wasn't not fine taking antibiotics, specially the new ones (quinolones, etc...). They are very dangerous.

I said so called because to me it's not clear that the non-bacterial prostatitis exists. They say that when the antibiotics fail and when they can't isolate bacterias in the cultures.

Aminoacids are not intended in nature to be isolated in a laboratory and taken alone. I know that there are a lot of science followers that make fun of people with my way of thinking but I see order in nature and not chaos. It's like I said above, it's not the same an isolated part than the whole thing. They are not trying to understand how nature works and that pisses me off.

I have a lot of reasons to mistrust the western modern science but I don't want to make this thread a dispute about that.

Having said that, I don't think that NAC is the more dangerous stuff that you can take. I guess that it would be fine if taken for a short period and maybe I test it if other things fail.

Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:12 pm

Yes your right we buy these things in plastic containers, and they may or may not be the optimal form of the herb. But, I am pretty sure our ancestors would have dried out herbs and eaten them on journeys as medicines, there was even that ice man (Otzi) they found in the alps with a frozen dried mushroom in his pocket for medicine. Yeah it depends though.

It is like there is all these people obsessed with isolating single molecules from plants to use as medicine, but they don't realise, often it is the whole root which provides the medicine not just one molecule. Some one needs to get around to testing this stuff, I actually feel I'd be happier in the hands of a Arabian doctor a few thousand years ago for my health problem, than my GP or neurologist, so something is wrong. They're pretty good at killing things though.

Not sure if NAC is for low libido sounds like more of an anti inflammatory or anti bacterial, well I'm sure it is safer than cipro...!

Thu Jan 18, 2018 4:21 am

NAC seems to work well also for bacterial biofilms. I suspect that my low libido comes from a chronic prostatitis. It seems that in some cases a chronic prostatitis can lower the libido and mess with the erections and orgasms. So, my theory is that if I can cure this my libido will return. But I have tried some supplements to rise the libido in desperation. I think that it's like Eadk said, until this thing is not cured my libido will be never normal. Maybe one supplement could work as a "bandage" but I need to cure this.

I suspect that it's bacterial because:

1 - One month of pelvic floor PT has not changed my symptoms. The muscles are less tense though.

2 - I have made several cultures where bacterias have appeared. Specially the enterococcus faecalis, which is known to be very resistant and stubborn. (I read somewhere that it's due to the antibiotics abuse in the past that it has grown so resistant. It seems that they abused using antibiotics even on animals and now there are a lot of resistant bacterias. I almost haven't used an antibiotic in my life until this disease so clearly I'm paying other people irresponsibility and bad scientific practices and that pisses me off).

3 - The symptoms I feel when urinating and specially when ejaculating feel like an infection.

4 - It's quite improbable that a muscle problem could lower the "psychological" libido.

The western modern science is based on Darwinism, Chris, that is why they think about nature as a war. Bacterias are "our enemies" to them. That is not true though. Modern discoveries have shown that life would be impossible without bacterias. They become pathogens when disturbed and when they are out of place. Instead of thinking what makes the bacterias sick or why they get out of place they started killing them and now we have this mess. That's why I said that they are not seeking for the truth. A good science would make a "dialogue" with nature, see why it fails and stop doing things that disturb it. They instead blame nature for all their mistakes and think about it as an enemy to conquer. That is one of the several false premises that western modern science has. And that is one reason I don't trust them, because I am also nature. My prostate is nature, my libido, my orgasms, my erections... they are all nature and I don't want a war on them. I want real knowledge.

One time, at the urologist, I asked whether is better for chronic prostatitis to ejaculate or not. He answered that "there is really no consensus". I didn't say nothing but now when I remember that I think, whom consensus? I don't care any consensus I care about the truth. You didn't made my prostate gland so your consensus is meaningless. I think I must have told him something like that. Do you see where am I pointing?

But the so called "alternative medicines" are not better. They are almost in all cases people with not much knowledge trying to makle money or directly scams. So the only way I see now is testing supplements by myself until something works.

Thu Jan 18, 2018 3:15 pm

Chavalote, have you heard of Dr. Song in China? The web site talks about some specific "causes" of prostatitis. I think they have accurate knowledge of the condition, especially with regards to bacteria. If you want to read, I'll post a link to the site.

I have had some relief from pain and symptoms from receiving pelvic floor physical therapy, but it keeps coming back. The exercises they've had me do are the primary cause of that, I am pretty sure. I've only had basic urine tests done to check for the presence of bacteria, and all were negative, except I did have high ketones one time. I'm considering getting other tests.

Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:54 am

I think that almost all the cases are caused by infections. I tried the pelvic floor PT and it didn't work. I suspect that I have a chronic mild bacterial infection that my body is dealing with and that maybe the cause of my symptoms (low libido, etc...). I also suspect that the main culprit is the enterococcus faecalis that has appeared in several cultures of mine and is known to be very stubborn.

But the problem is that it seems that the medical industry doesn't know much about how to clean those kind of infections in the prostate. Antibiotics don't work because of many factors, such as the ph of the prostate (as one urologist explained to me), which makes the antibiotic difficult to enter in enough amount to break biofilms and kill the bacterias. And they seem not too much interested in researching it.

I feel very irritated reading those "papers" from doctors, specially when they are from far countries, because I feel powerless. Also, they never explain the cause and the way to eliminate it. Those "papers" are always written in a manner that I have got allergic to, "scientific" language, cold, emotionless. They explain in most of the cases what I already know and they seem to write only for attention and/or money and not to actually help people.

I mean, if I'm going to read that Chinese doctor studies with the same names, enterococcus faecalis, etc... without going deep into the real solutions it's better to me to not reading them. It may sound lazy but it's not lazyness, it's more like being sick of narcissistic scientists playing around with suffering people and never digging deep enough. Or another thing that makes me sick is when they claim that they have the "great solution" and they charge a brutal amount of money for the "treatment", and without any guarantees.

I would like to have the tools to do the research for myself because I don't trust anymore in modern science and the medical industry. It doesn't matter if a doctor is from China, Japan, USA or Indonesia, they all have the same approach and paradigm, which has clearly failed. There is no knowledge in those "papers", only pomposity and narcissistic onanism. I have been with this s**t affecting my libido and orgasms for more than 5 years and I'm sick of this panorama, where you have the same approach in all the world and the same lack of interest in knowledge along with narcissism and greed.

If that doctor knows exactly what is causing this and how to get rid of it in a way that you can do by yourself in any country it would be worth. But if he is another one looking for fame and money I pass.

I'm currently eating a lot of shii-take mushrooms because they seem to improve on my symptoms. Who knows if eating them daily for a long time can cure this. This is the kind of research that I can do by myself and the only that I trust. I'm so tired of lies.

Sun Feb 25, 2018 2:33 pm

Maybe doctors and scientists need a new set of paradigms through which to identify, understand, and treat different conditions. Another factor is being restricted to government insurance program limits. But how do countries deal with costs of that without raising a ton more money to support what's necessary to utilize unconventional treatments and practices?

Sun Feb 25, 2018 7:52 pm

My answer to that question would go beyond the theme of this forum. But I can say one basic thing: the people in governments spend a lot of money on unnecessary things. And I could go further and question the whole system based on political hierarchies and money but like I have said, I don't want to start here that kind of conversation because it would take us too far from the thread topic.

One thing is clear, the medical industry failure on my health problems is one of the things that have made me lose my faith on this system. It has made me question a lot of things at a very deep level ("education"/academic system, Western modern science, the concept of "civilization", etc... etc...).

The internet has become a "misinformation library". Just think when was the last time you found on the internet any truth or something useful to your life, that really works. About my health problems I haven't found anything. That should tell us how toxic this system has become. A lot of people talk about the "dark ages" in the past but all of this has made me end thinking that we are living on a dark age indeed. Too much "information", almost no knowledge. Too much "specialists", almost no wisdom. Too much "propaganda", almost no truths.

Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:08 am

I think that is a bit overly negative Chav man. I actually think the internet is a massive asset, if in the right hands. I found some herbs that really helped my insomnia and allowed to get myself off lyrica from the evolutionary herbalism guys website. Also, helped nerve pain I am about 90% sure. There is a lot of rubbish, like stories of people getting better because of some moss they ate or whatever, but you know what, it has always been like this. People have always been telling stories, and if you think you have something useful, better to tell people about it and let them decide what to do with the info. A bigger problem with the net is bad people making money off it by scaming people, being knowingly dishonest, but these people have always been around.

Tue Feb 27, 2018 3:41 pm

I hear you, Chavalote. It's important to comprehend the basics of a problem, often, in order to discover/create/get a solution. However, there exist solutions and cures sometimes in least anticipated places and sources, even occurrences. I remember watching a nature show one time where an adult orangutan was about to traverse some water (a deep pond or bog or something like that) in the jungle with their child orangutan. They actually searched for the right size stick to test the depths of the water (and ground underneath) while it walked through. That kind of thinking and approach to solving the problem was simple and intuitive, but it was also a clue, I think, that the orangutan is not merely reacting to its environment. And that the environment is not only the place where the orangutan encounters everything it needs, but also much that challenges and resists it (whether by intention or not). To think of my body being an environment that resists my needs (an environment where the bacteria gets its needs met and thrives while I suffer) is not easy to do over such a long period of time and facing the kinds of challenges and questions that are required (or not) to cure myself / get cured. To impart upon nature the solution to my problem may be to incur a problem to it. It's almost as if it's a condition that's trying or working to grasp its own purpose/destiny by interfering with me sometimes.

Tue Feb 27, 2018 8:17 pm

Chavalote,

That pic you posted looks like it could be some kind of infestation. Some parasites can live in the body for years and cause discreet symptoms. Mebendazole only kills certain kinds - have you tried Praziquantel or Albendazole?

Also, stool tests can be unreliable.

Symptoms probably aren't exact but some could be similar. I have similar symptoms to yours and am going to try a course of these drugs. They are prescription only in the US, but there are ways to get them online. Do some digging if you want.

Sun Apr 08, 2018 5:47 pm
Reply to topic   [ 501 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next