Visit Prostatitis.org    
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Dec 17, 2017 1:23 am

Reply to topic  [ 29 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Possible Prostatitis after CSW (Prostitute) Encounter 

Post Possible Prostatitis after CSW (Prostitute) Encounter
ABOUT ME:
I am desperate for answers. I am a late 20's uncircumcised male.

QUICK SUMMARY:
I have had constant pain after 7 weeks after CSW. She was an asian lady (probably mid 20s). She gave me unprotected oral sex, unprotected rim job, and protected vaginal intercouse (condom).

PAIN LOCATION:
-It seems to be coming from the Urethra and penis head area. (Pain from penis head and urethra seem to be subsiding).
UPDATE: I'm not 100% certain on this but it seems like I have a sensation that I need to have a bowel movement but than I go and I do not have one (recent symptom so I cannot say it will repeat). Also after bowel movement I sometimes feel more relieved? Maybe due to the fact I'm releasing more urine during bowel movement?

SYMPTOMS:

-It is a constant mild sore and ejaculation makes pain worse (2 times I tried masturbation made symptoms worse).
UPDATE 10/8/2017: (3rd time masturbation didn't feel elevated symptoms or discomfort was done in hot bath)
-Feel a bit tired (maybe due to anxiety and more restlessness)
-Anxiety/Depression
-Urine stream not as strong. Get more drips (Specially after masturbation).
UPDATE 10/7/2017: Urine stream seems like it is coming back to normal.
-Almost feels like constant urge to urinate but not everything is being released.
-Sex drive is at all time low. Must stimulate myself more for erection and haven't had normal morning erection for weeks.
-Bathroom visits 10+ a day. More often during day time? Not as often, but I do wake up in the middle of the night to go once.
-The skin around my urethra opening seems more swollen and red than before.
-Penis head is scaly looking when not erect and bright red and a bit bumpy looking when erect.

STD TESTING:

-Due to anxiety went to test at 3 weeks for HIV, syphilis, chlamydia/gonorrhea. (All Negative) Doctor gave me antibiotics (azithromycin 2x pills) for chlamydia/gonorrhea anyway which I took before test results were released.
-Went again at 6 weeks for HIV, Herpes, syphilis, swab test (so painful), and visual inspection. (All Negative) Doctor gave me ciprofloxacin 500mg 2x a day for 14 days (Prostatitis??).

CURRENT:

Now 5-6 days into medication cipro seems to be helping a bit. I tried masturbation 5-6 days after cipro to test the waters and felt worse (sore/bruised feeling on penis head w/ urethra pain). I really don't feel it as much the moment I wake up in the morning and it seems to be more noticeable as day progresses.

UPDATE: Today (10/9/2017) I woke up with a 4/10 discomfort that has come down to a 0/10 discomfort now in the afternoon. However I did wake up the night previous and had to urinate and due to that felt anxiety and couldn't go back to sleep. Symptoms do feel like they're slowly decreasing but I'm still urinating often. I don't get as much drips anymore and my urine stream is stronger than before. I believe this is my 9th day on cipro.

My Questions:

1. Since this was a high risk encounter, should I be retested for above STDs? How likely is it this is an STD?
2. Does this sound like Prostatitis? Or what could it be?
2a. I heard prostatitis is hard to cure is that true? Can prostatitis be transmitted sexually?
3. Should I refrain from sex with my significant other till I find out?
4. Taking cipro seems to have been somewhat helping my symptoms. I was only prescribed for 2 weeks. Should I go back to my doctor and ask for 2-4 more weeks of cipro since I am seeing somewhat improvement or is 2 weeks of cipro enough? (I read most cases 4-6 weeks is prescribed?)
5. Could this be HIV or HSV-1 or 2?

Random Rant:

This has probably been one of the toughest situations I've been through my life. I decided to visit a CSW to relieve some of the stress I had been dealing with but instead it came back to bite me harder and now its on the top of my priority list. I'm very disappointed in myself and pray that I can just get my life back. Everything before this seems like a piece of cake compared to this. This whole situation has been life changing. Reading dozens of articles on the internet about different people dealing with similar symptoms but different situations and how I can piece something together. I ultimately found the closest disease to my symptoms to be either I.C or Prostatitis but I am leaning heavily towards prostatitis as my symptoms seem to be improving after cipro. If there's anyone out there that has symptoms after an event with a CSW please chime in. I'd love to hear from you.

Thank you,
ihateprostatitis

Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:26 pm

Post Re: Possible Prostatitis after CSW (Prostitute) Encounter
Yeah, you sound like the rest of us in herer. My incident was just like yours...received oral from csw..all test taken multiple times and all was negative...given 4 weeks cipro and then the journey began....But everyone is different in how they respond so I'm not going to comment on that....i can definitely tell you that the mental and emotional part will be the toughest...lots of guilt, anxiety and stress over this...just read thru all the threads here....you are not alone....stress and anxiety I believe can intensify and prolong the symptoms, so try to remain level headed as much as possible if u can

Tue Oct 10, 2017 1:05 am

Quote:
1. Since this was a high risk encounter, should I be retested for above STDs? How likely is it this is an STD?

At some point you should get retested for "everything" which can be detected via urine, EPS, semen culture and blood-test.
If "everything" is negative, your anxiety level will subside.

Quote:
2. Does this sound like Prostatitis? Or what could it be?

I don't know. Have you had a prostate examination? Did it hurt?

Quote:
2a. I heard prostatitis is hard to cure is that true? Can prostatitis be transmitted sexually?

It depends whether it's bacterial (and not resistent to antibiotics) or not. There are several different prostatitis categories. I guess many of us got prostatis after a sexual encounter.

Quote:
3. Should I refrain from sex with my significant other till I find out?

I don't tell you what to do - that is completely up to you. I haven't had sex since that day and I won't have sex again until this issue is solved.

Quote:
4. Taking cipro seems to have been somewhat helping my symptoms. I was only prescribed for 2 weeks. Should I go back to my doctor and ask for 2-4 more weeks of cipro since I am seeing somewhat improvement or is 2 weeks of cipro enough? (I read most cases 4-6 weeks is prescribed?)

I strongly advise against taking cipro for several weeks, especially in a higher dosage. I got tendon and joint problems from taking cipro (for more details read "new here, same old diagnosis - my story."). If the "bug" is susceptible to cipro you may have a chance in killing it for good with another round. But your relief in symptoms also could be to the anti-inflammatory effects of cipro, therefore you can't be sure whether it's working or not. Sidenote: Do not take painkillers called non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs), such as ibuprofen, while you are taking ciprofloxacin.

Quote:
5. Could this be HIV or HSV-1 or 2?

HIV is unlikely, but you should get your blood tested after 12 weeks to be sure. I had unprotected intercourse and got tested for HIV in different labs after 6 weeks, 12 weeks and a year later - always negative. The wating time was horrible. HSV-1 and 2 are also on my list to get tested for although I never noticed any bumps on my penis.

Wish you the best.

Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:26 am

Doxi and Azithro didn't work for me.

Go get more Cipro.

You are going to get some disagreement from some guys here but I think you should take it for 3-4 weeks.

I took it and on day 17, 18 or 19 is when my urethritis was cured. If you stop too early then whatever it is might have a chance of becoming resistant.

I'm only speaking from my past experience.

Good luck!

Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:30 am

I have exact same symptoms as you and same situation except it wasnt a prostitute, just someone i met at a bar. If you read the stats on hiv, you will see it is extremely hard for a male to catch it from female, especially when condom used, and nearly impossible to catch it from receiving bj. I would not be too concerned about hiv....but get checked to make sure and ease your mind. Also, hiv does not cause your symptoms.
I testdd positive for mycoplasma, have u been tested for it? Not a common test as its hard to detect...
I restested neg after antibiotics and am now neg, but still have same symptoms.
Been a year and still fighting, uro says its not hsv, went to infectious disease dr who said its possible, even with no sores.
Started valtrex today to see if it helps....will keep u posted.

Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:35 pm

I should add that my encounter was oral only, who knew oral was so dangerous.

Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:08 pm

But my understanding is that hsv symptoms dont last that long? Your symptoms lasted that long? Ive had symptoms fluctuating for the past 6-8 weeks. How is that possible for herpes to have such symptoms?

Really worried now..

Tell me how you do on valtrex. Best of luck to you!

Wed Oct 11, 2017 1:06 am

So what should I do? Request another 2 weeks of cipro?

Should I come off cipro and get tested at Urologist? Should I wait 12 weeks to get tested for anything else?

How soon after coming off antibiotics can I get an accurate test from a urologist?

What tests should I ask for?

I have an appointment 3 days after my cipro runs out. Is that enough time for antibiotics to not mask any possible bacteria?

Please help!

Wed Oct 11, 2017 2:21 am

Quote:

Well, if you haven't had any major side effects yet and your symptoms are much less or even 0/10, you could ask for 2 more weeks of cipro - but another 2 weeks of 2x500mg a day is very critical imo. Nevertheless, you may consider taking some supplements like magnesium (4h apart from cipro) and collagen-powder to prevent tendon damage. You definitely should read up on this.

Code:
I have an appointment 3 days after my cipro runs out. Is that enough time for antibiotics to not mask any possible bacteria?

This depends on the bacteria or whatever the cause might be for your symptoms. Normally you have to wait a few weeks for retesting but if the bug(s) is resistent to cipro and your symptoms are getting worse, you should get tested right away (at least urine and semen culture).

Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:41 am

Yea, hsv usually lasts a week and you get a sore. I have had this 1 year and no sores or painful bumps. I.d dr said its rare but has had some patients respond to valtrex. I dont think it is.....i dont think he thinks it is ....but worth a shot and we can eliminate it if valtrex doesnt work. Then maybe hpv test...
Will keep u posted

Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:20 pm

Could also be anxiety driven. Get tested obviously, but don't fall down the hidden bacteria hole if you come up clean.

Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:00 pm

It sounds like CPPS to me. My situation is similar and no specific bacterial infection or STDs were ever found. Antibiotics didn’t offer any relief either. I agree with WS that you shouldn’t obsess over finding some hidden bacteria. If all your tests are negative and you’ve taken antibiotics with little relief, leave it at that and pursue non-bacterial treatment options. I’ve never heard of anyone getting this from oral sex and curing it with antibiotics.

I went down the bacterial route for a while against the advice of my doctors, and all it did was cause stress and cost thousands. There are a lot of quacks doctors to watch out for as well. They will find some so called hidden form of Chlamydia and then proceed to empty your bank account . Chlamydia is easily detectable and curable, so don’t be fooled. They also employ fake patients to post in forums and put videos on YouTube.

The condition does suck and I hope you get well soon. I’ve been dealing with this for almost 2 years and it does get better with time. If the antibiotics don’t work for you, try taking Quercitan, graminex flower pollen, and find a physical therapist that specializes in the male pelvic floor. Try to relax as much as possible, even though it may seem impossible.

Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:54 pm

Another old timer chiming in here...

http://forum.prostatitis.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1466

It's now been about 2.5 years for me since this journey started...much in the same way as you, though in my case with a friend and not a CSW. You've been given some good advice by WS and LabMonkey. If all your tests and cultures come out negative then don't go down the mystery bacteria rabbit hole. Down there only lies nasty side effects, frustration, and wasted money. Try your one extended course of Cipro and see if it works...since you haven't had any side effects by now then I doubt another 2-4 weeks would be all that harmful in the scheme of things. Maybe you'll be cured after the cipro, but if you're like some of us where the symptoms never go away 100% and return completely soon after abxs then you'll want to prepare yourself for what could be a bit of a journey. It does get better though. I thought mine never would but it has slowly improved over the past year or so. There are all sorts of different treatments you can try - alpha-blockers, physical therapy, different supplements, nerve blocks, etc...so don't feel like you're at the end of your rope if things linger on.

What helped me was to do a daily journal and pain log where I rate my pan on a 1-5 scale and record all my meds (and there have been many of them!). I plot it in excel and I look forward to the day where I can post up the pain plot, it's at over two years of daily data already!

And I put the chances of HSV causing your symptoms at basically zero. I contracted HSV2 during my encounter and those symptoms were nothing like the prostatitis. It's a completely different type of pain. I had continuous neuropathy for 1.5 years but never an actual outbreak (Valtrex helped the nerve pain greatly) and then one morning it just randomly went away and I haven't had any symptoms in almost a year, I'm planning on throwing out my leftover Valtrex as a symbolic gesture of disgust. I wouldn't even get tested if you aren't getting lesions, no point.

Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:53 pm

Prostate454...you had lesions i assume? It was obvious that you had hsv? 2 days in and valtrex has not changed anything. I hear hsv lesions are painful and i have never had that....

Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:19 pm

freakinfrustrated wrote:
Prostate454...you had lesions i assume? It was obvious that you had hsv? 2 days in and valtrex has not changed anything. I hear hsv lesions are painful and i have never had that....

I am not sure if I've ever had the lesions or not, I haven't noticed any and neither has my wife so I assume I'm like the average person who doesn't show any symptoms. In the beginning I was convinced I had some in my rectal area (felt like it) but I never looked and that feeling went away pretty quick. I had herpetic neuralgia at both ganglion (around mouth and groin) which would be consistent with this girl having had it orally. I've tested positive for it via IgG multiple times, so there's really no question I got it from her given my sexual history.

The pain is a very nerve-like pain. It's not an aching or burning or fullness in the sense that prostatitis is. You can feel it in your nerves, like little electrical signals constantly. I've never come across any case study of chronic prostatitis caused by HSV. If you had lesions in your prostate I have to believe they would be very painful and it wouldn't be continuous. I've read one or two rare cases of lesions in the urethra, but again they were extremely painful during urination, like peeing on an electric fence. Not like urethritis or prostatitis symptoms.

And the Valtrex would be very effective at damping the pain. Valtrex cut down my pain at least 75% within hours of taking a pill. I was on it for a year as suppressive treatment until it finally went away on its own.

How did you test positive for it?

Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:41 am

Don't get too hung up on the idea of it being a bacterial infection. Getting tested is alright, but you need to do a bit of research and not simply listen to the doctor's orders and test results. Try to weigh things and do some process of elimination, and then get some help from the source / person / people that connects with the problem(s) you narrowed it down to. Otherwise, you could spend much more time chasing a possible but not likely scenario, and another, and another, and so forth.

I wouldn't advise you to refrain from sex. Most of the studies and evidence and statistics point to prostatitis-causing bacterial infection to be non-transmissible. And lots of doctors have said, for years, that sex is healthy for prostatitis sufferers. Especially if it's non-bacterial. What does CSW stand for? Have you had any other health problems prior to your encounter? Even non-sexual ones? any recent falls, or injuries? Did you eat some fast food that didn't taste right?

There are lots of other ways for bacteria to infect the human body, even without a sexual encounter. I read about a study done of marijuana and prostatitis, in which it said that results showed marijuana significantly increases prostaglandins (of which elevated levels can cause inflammation, hence prostatitis) and decreases a pain-killing enzyme or some such that is necessary for reducing inflammation when it occurs. Inflammation is a natural bodily response to various stimuli and damage and infection. But you and I also have chemicals and bacteria and an immune and nervous system that stems the tide of inflammation when it's done its work.

As fearful as your situation is, let yourself think about it intelligently and maintain the healthy activities and habits you have. If you're getting up from sleep to go to the bathroom more nights, drink some warm milk or buy sleeping pills, and don't drink much before bed or try to empty before bed. I had similar problems earlier in the prostatitis symptoms I have experienced, and I needed to reckon with the fact that it's similar to other illnesses in needing rest and doing things to increase my capacity to recover and heal, even when I don't get immediate healing.

You could spend lots of time and effort reading about mycoplasma, enterococcus, candida albicans, chlamydia, gonorrhea, e. coli, and other so-called invasive bacteria that cause a whole plethora of other conditions besides prostatitis and come in a multitude of species and strains. But it's also true that lots of the antibiotics frequently given to defeat those bacteria are specific to 3 or 4 out of 8 of them, or only 1 or 2, or even all. They are antibiotics that were made long ago, some at least, and who knows how they've changed them to suit various morphing strains and adaptogens, to say little of what those bacteria actually do to cause the prostatitis symptoms.

I have a degree in environmental science (biology emphasis), so I have some experience and knowledge about researching scientific papers, which are often extremely technical and difficult to interpret into practical approaches to problems. I did a cell culture of 3 different trees in a U.P. Michigan forest, which is located inside the city of Marquette, and found several different genera/species of bacteria from simply swabbing with q-tip and examining with my eyes and under a microscope. The diversity is astounding in both living organisms and environments. I'm not trying to tell you not to take antibiotics since they have been known to reduce pain and symptoms via their effects. But I'm saying that you shouldn't tackle the problem without considering your options first. If you need something for anxiety and to help you sleep, there's also Kava Kava, Melatonin, Valerian Root, Lavender, and Chamomile.

Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:17 pm

ihateprostatitis wrote:

Should I come off cipro and get tested at Urologist? Should I wait 12 weeks to get tested for anything else?

Definitely don't come off the cipro. I had multiple STD tests done (urine, semen culture), all negative. Found a private prostatitis clinic (in Toronto) that sent me for Real time PCR (dna) testing (supposed to be 100x more accurate, but I don't know how you can get this test where you are), and that finally showed a bacteria, ureaplasma.
So even if you're testing negative you could still have some bacteria. I also felt very angry before, that urologists were just giving me random abx without me actually testing positive for anything, but you have to stick with it.

Wed Oct 18, 2017 6:11 pm

lookingForCure123,

Were you able to get rid of it?

Wed Oct 18, 2017 6:39 pm

Not yet, I just received those test results recently, and am on day 6 of Azithro. Will keep you posted.

Wed Oct 18, 2017 7:21 pm

So here's an update:
Got another HIV test, chlam/gon, Hep a b c, syphilis, and general blood work done. All came negative and blood came within normal ranges.

Symptoms went one step further and had wrinkly red penis head along with bothersome pain. Rarely get a blue balls kind of pain on right testicle.

Decided not to continue with Cipro since it gave me some side effects.

Went to doctor's office again because I was convinced it's yeast infection and maybe herpes? Doctor said only way to check for herpes is if I have an outbreak which I didn't. Received the cream and seems to be somewhat helping and keeping symptoms lower? I'm so confused at this point.

I have to wait another few weeks for a urologist and confirmation HIV test as well as a herpes blood test.

I was tested negative for swabs too at 7 weeks. And negative for herpes hsv2 blood test at 6.

Starting to feel like it can very well be anxiety but have my doubts as symptoms are too real.

At this point HIV seems to be out, syphilis, chlam/Gon?

Could it be hsv2 with a delayed prodome symptoms due to me already having hsv1 orally since I was young?

This is seriously so stressful. I hate this.

Mon Oct 30, 2017 7:25 pm

Just wanted to mention my symptoms seem very mild or almost gone some mornings as of late or after I shower? Not sure 100% but it seems to be the case. Also seems to be more bothersome under stress or when I'm a little more tired?

This is all so confusing, frustrating, depressing... Always hoping it will get better but just relapsing back to where you started. Really plays a huge part on my mental more and it's a vicious cycle really. The guilt, anxiety, stress and the bothersome constant pain in the penis head... Can't forget that. I learned my lesson from this and I will probably never ever do something this stupid again.

Mon Oct 30, 2017 7:32 pm

Drop the HSV line of thinking, it's not herpes and getting stressed over that isn't constructive in any way. You've had oHSV1 since you were a little kid...it wasn't the end of the world and you have no symptoms of having gHSV2 either (in addition to a neg blood test). You've already tested neg for all the other regular STDs as well.

Many sufferers feel better in the morning. For the first couple minutes upon waking all my symptoms are gone. Then they slowly come back over the next few hours. This seems to be due to taking weight off the prostate as you rest lay down in bed overnight. Sitting during the day often increases symptoms as it puts pressure on the prostate.

I know it sucks, trust me, but the sooner you get over the guilt/stress thing, the better your life will be. Do your regular hobbies, be active, and learn from the lesson as you already said. As lame as it sounds, try to use it as a positive and improve our life choices whether it's diet, exercise, or sexual practices. It's not dangerous or fatal, and more likely than not your symptoms will reduce as time goes on.

Mon Oct 30, 2017 8:53 pm

I have the wrinkled red penis head as well....gets irritated and red more after ejaculation. Hiv doesnt really cause those symptoms....also, transmission from female to male, especially protected sex or oral, is nearly impossible. I did hiv test at 7 weeks post oral and it was neg.....but its very rare to contract that way.
I did 2 weeks of valtrex, didnt help at all....i also have never had any hsv symptoms or outbreaks...but was worth a shot. I.d doctor said if it was hsv, valtrex is highly effective.
My i.d dr mentioned hpv, when i mentioned that to my uro, he said some studies henhas done, 80 percent tested had hpv and it very common. He doesnt buy into the hpv causing this.
He still leans towards bacteria or fungal. Went for a checkup and alot of prostate fluid came out. He looked at it and said clear signs of some infection.
Getting re tested in a few weeks, semen and urine....

Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:25 pm

I am now 110% convinced that the issue we have is a bruised, injured, infected, or simply inflamed prostate....Think about, the prostate for a man is his second brain....It is simply everything we are about...What we eat(a girl can tell what you ate earlier..lol), our libido(another symptom), regulate our urine or ejaculate(pain) or simply our living habits....I really wanna say that we all maybe, probably had minor/mild symptoms before hand which made us more vulnerable to get prostatitis....Maybe our testosterone was low, maybe ur hormones were inbalanced, low vitamin D, and the list goes on.....Every symptom we all have can be caused from a inflamed prostate. Maybe the PSA or DRE was normal but doesnt mean that the prostate still can be injured or inflamed... We tested for everything and it was normal...I can bet if we had any STI or whateva, it would have been shown and you would not have been on this site.....Its not odd, that one day, you feel great and then the next have a flare up....It like any injury in your body.. The problem is that the prostate is used and needed for everything, absorbs everything we eat, and effected by our emotional and mental state...If you break your arm or leg, you can take as many NSAID for the pain, but your .... is still broken...need time to heal....we have prostatitis!

Mon Oct 30, 2017 11:30 pm

prostate454 wrote:
Drop the HSV line of thinking, it's not herpes and getting stressed over that isn't constructive in any way. You've had oHSV1 since you were a little kid...it wasn't the end of the world and you have no symptoms of having gHSV2 either (in addition to a neg blood test). You've already tested neg for all the other regular STDs as well.

Many sufferers feel better in the morning. For the first couple minutes upon waking all my symptoms are gone. Then they slowly come back over the next few hours. This seems to be due to taking weight off the prostate as you rest lay down in bed overnight. Sitting during the day often increases symptoms as it puts pressure on the prostate.

I know it sucks, trust me, but the sooner you get over the guilt/stress thing, the better your life will be. Do your regular hobbies, be active, and learn from the lesson as you already said. As lame as it sounds, try to use it as a positive and improve our life choices whether it's diet, exercise, or sexual practices. It's not dangerous or fatal, and more likely than not your symptoms will reduce as time goes on.

That's so hard to do... Based on CDC results I need to test for HSV in 4-6 months to confirm that it isn't HSV2. Also need to confirm that HIV at 3 months correct? Until then I will not feel mentally better I assume as it always lingers in the back of my head "What if.."

I seriously can't believe one incident like this can cause this much agony. Wow. Unprotected oral and protected condom vaginal penetration... who would've thought.

freakinfrustrated wrote:
I have the wrinkled red penis head as well....gets irritated and red more after ejaculation. Hiv doesnt really cause those symptoms....also, transmission from female to male, especially protected sex or oral, is nearly impossible. I did hiv test at 7 weeks post oral and it was neg.....but its very rare to contract that way.
I did 2 weeks of valtrex, didnt help at all....i also have never had any hsv symptoms or outbreaks...but was worth a shot. I.d doctor said if it was hsv, valtrex is highly effective.
My i.d dr mentioned hpv, when i mentioned that to my uro, he said some studies henhas done, 80 percent tested had hpv and it very common. He doesnt buy into the hpv causing this.
He still leans towards bacteria or fungal. Went for a checkup and alot of prostate fluid came out. He looked at it and said clear signs of some infection.
Getting re tested in a few weeks, semen and urine....

Keep me posted man. I hope my urologist can get prostate fluid.

------------------
Update: My symptoms are flaring up. Inside my urethra (or what I can see of it) is bright red and the pain feels worst than usual. What is this crap seriously?! I am so devastated I can barely keep focus at work. People at work are starting to realize and my social life is done. I have no interests in anything but trying to find a solution for this. I hate this with a passion.

I hope all of you get through this. I'm just not seeing the light at the end of the tunnel. I can't see myself living with this for another day..

How do you guys even cope with this? I feel like it completely over takes my mental well being..

Tue Oct 31, 2017 12:33 am
Reply to topic   [ 29 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next